My name is Eric Peacock.
I'm an experienced motion designer and video editor with a background in art and design.
I produce on-brand video or animation from conception to final production — including commercial spots, interviews, events, product reviews, brand narratives, digital signage, social media promos, instructionals, presentations, logo reveals, and more!
I don't just work with video — Using web-based technologies I offer a unique skillset that bridges motion with interactive mediums such as apps, banner ads, and the web.
Check out my motion design reel (1:18).
For project involvement details enable captions ("CC" icon) and selectively pause.
Here's a playlist with some spots I made, from 30 to 6 seconds.
What I did:
Sourcing (stock-driven projects), editing, color correction, color grading, audio editing, broadcast and/or streaming conformity, VFX (where applicable).
If you would like to see more examples of my editing style, check out some examples of long-form videos I've created.
Microsoft Ignite Fall 2021 breakout sessions (with COLOR)
…all of the above
- Video Editing, Motion Graphics, and production (with Werxo)
- Motion graphics, custom web component video, and consulting: (with Crown Social)
- Design, UX, Motion Graphics, Web Site: AquaGenie Corporation (startup): brand look-and-feel update, logo revision, 3D-rendered product illustration, hardware notification visualization, web site content and design (Shopify).
- Photography: Portraits, staff-at-work, and facilities for Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Web Design: Sisyphus Productions promotional landing pages for short film releases
- Web Design: LAM Arts, Inc.: web site design/build, image retouching and restoration
- Miscellaneous: VFX shots, graphics production, IT-related consulting, legacy file conversion, and video production