My name is Eric Peacock.
I'm an experienced motion designer and video editor with a background in art and design.
I produce on-brand video or animation from conception to final production — including commercial spots, brand narratives, digital signage, social media promos, instructionals, presentations, logo reveals, and more!
I don't just work with video — Using web-based technologies I offer a unique skillset that bridges motion with interactive mediums such as apps, banner ads, and the web.
Check out my motion design reel (1:18).
For project involvement details enable captions ("CC" icon) and selectively pause.
A playlist of spots I made, from 30 to 6 seconds.
What I did: Sourcing, editing, color correction, color grading, audio editing, broadcast and/or streaming conformity, VFX (where applicable).
If you would like to see more examples of my editing style, check out some examples of long-form videos I've created.
Projects keeping me busy since the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Motion graphics for Amazon Inside The Climate Pledge Virtual Event (with RUN Studios)
- Video editing, graphics, and production (with Werxo)
- Motion graphics, custom web component video, and consulting (with Crown Social)
- GeekWire Studios Transform motion graphics package (with Blue Heron Media)
- K2 (acquired by Nintex): motion graphic video series for social media, home page video backgrounds, animated logo design
- LAM Arts, Inc.: web site design/build, image retouching and restoration
- AquaGenie Corporation (startup): brand look-and-feel update, logo revision, 3D-rendered product illustration, hardware notification visualization, web site content and design (via Shopify).
- Photography: Portraits, staff-at-work, and facilities for Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Miscellaneous small gigs: VFX shots, graphics production, IT-related consulting, legacy file conversion, and video production